What’s in the Box
- Ruger 22/45 Lite Blue Anodized Pistol
- (2) Magazines
- Weaver-Style Scope Mount Base
- Threaded Barrel Cap
- Soft Case
- Gun Lock
- Spent Casing
- Owner’s Manual
With the same action as the popular Mark III pistol, the Ruger 22/45 Lite Blue Anodize is the perfect lightweight, no-compromise rimfire pistol. Characteristic of the highly reputable Ruger 22/45 line of rimfire pistols, the Ruger 22/45 Lite is accurate and reliable, making it the ideal companion for your next outdoor adventure.
Ruger 22/45 Lite Blue Anodize Features
- Upper receiver, with blue anodized finish, is made of aerospace-grade aluminum, making the pistol extremely lightweight.
- 4.4-inch stainless steel barrel sleeve is kept in place by a tension nut, ensuring the same great accuracy and reliability of the Ruger® 22/45™ line.
- Accurate sighting system features precision-adjustable sights. Upper receiver is drilled and tapped for Weaver®-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics.
- Comfortable, precision-molded Zytel® polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and backstrap. Black molded rubber grip panels are replaceable and can be swapped with other grip panels (not included).
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round-after-round.
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- Patented loaded chamber indicator provides confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.