What’s in the Box
- Ruger 77/44 44 Remington Magnum Rifle with American Walnut Stock
- (1) 4-Round Rotary Style Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owners Manual
- Threaded, cold hammer-forged barrel with factory-installed thread protector, results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Features a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt throw and rapid lock time for added accuracy.
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle’s balance point.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: 77/44
- Caliber: 44 Remington Magnum
- Barrel Length: 18.50 Inches
- Overall Length: 38.50 Inches
- Length of Pull: 13.50 Inches
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Capacity: 4-Rounds
- Finish: Blued
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Stock: American Walnut
- Front Sight: Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable