Wha’s in the Box
- Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt Action Rifle
- (1) Rotary Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The American Rifle Predator includes all the features of the original Ruger American Rifle, plus a moss green stock, a heavier tapered and threaded barrel and a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail. It also has the Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger and tang safety. This model has a stainless steel barrel, making it a distributor exclusive.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Model Number: 16973
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Stock: Moss Green Composite
- Capacity: 4
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 22.00”
- Overall Length: 42.00”
- Thread Pattern: 5/8”-24
- Weight: 6.62 lbs.
- Twist: 1:8” RH
- Grooves: 6
- Length of Pull: 13.75”
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed