What’s in the Box
- Ruger American Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor with Black Magpul Hunter American Stock
- (1) Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The American Rifle Hunter from Ruger is outfitted with a factory-installed Magpul Hunter American Stock, which features a fully adjustable length of pull and comb height.
- Magpul® Hunter American short-action stock featuring fully adjustable length of pull (spacers included) and comb height (available from Magpul®) and enhanced ergonomics.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC magazine for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility.
- Model Number: 26996
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Stock: Black Magpul® Hunter American
- Magazine: Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 5
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Finish: Silver Cerakote®
- Weight: 9 lb.
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Overall Length: 39.25″ – 41.25″
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Length of Pull: 13″ – 15″
- Grooves: 5