Since its release in 2013, the Ruger American Rimfire® line of bolt-action rifles has become extremely popular. Building on this success, Ruger now introduces the American Rimfire Threaded Barrel Rifle. This rifle features a 18″ cold hammered-forged barrel with a 1/2″-28 thread pattern and a factory-installed thread protector.
The Ruger American Rimfire® shares many of the features that made the centerfire Ruger American Rifle® popular among hunters and shooters alike. It features a Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger and patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel, making these rifles true performers at the range and in the field.
- Includes two interchangeable standard length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds.
- Features detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Threaded barrel features a 1/2″-28 thread pattern and a factory-installed thread protector
- A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and adjustable, “V” slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.
- Model Number: 8312
- Caliber: 17 HMR
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Capacity: 9
- Overall Length: 37″
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Twist: 1:9″ RH
- Grooves: 6