Featuring a 5.50” half-lug barrel for improved handling and lighter weight, the Ruger GP100 in .22 LR is both durable and reliable. This new GP100 has an improved fire control system that uses a lighter mainspring than previous Ruger double-action .22 LR revolvers.
The GP100 in .22 LR features a windage and elevation adjustable rear sight with a white outline, a light-gathering fiber optic front sight and the original full-size GP100 rubber grips with hardwood inserts for a very distinctive look. The all stainless-steel construction makes this GP100 an easy firearm to maintain and one that is certain to be handed down from one generation to the next.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Also Includes: hard plastic case.
- Model Number: 1757
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Length: 5.50 in.
- Overall Length: 11.30 in.
- Weight: 42 oz.
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- CA Approved: No
- Capacity: 10