What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCP 380 ACP Carry Conceal Pistol with Destroyer Gray Frame
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Introduced in 2008, the Ruger LCP offers legendary Ruger reliability and quality in an ultra-light, compact carry package. The 9.4 ounce LCP pistol has a capacity of 6 + 1 rounds of .380 Auto. With a height of only 3.6 inches and a width of .82 inches, the small, lightweight LCP pistol is a reliable back-up or carry pistol. The high-performance, glass-filled nylon frame is topped by a through hardened blued slide. The Ruger LCP features a 2.75 inch barrel and an overall length of 5.16 inches. When size and weight savings count, the Ruger LCP pistol is a natural for personal defense carry, in a purse, briefcase, or inside hiking gear.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Compact at just 5.16″ long and 3.60″ tall, the LCP® is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Also includes one 6-round magazine.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Model Number: 3761
- Caliber: 380 ACP
- Capacity: 6+1
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Grip Frame: Destroyer Gray High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Width: 0.82″
- Sights: Integral
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Feature: Destroyer Gray Grip Frame
- Overall Length: 5.16″
- Height: 3.60″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No