What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCR-X Revolver with Copper Cylinder
- Gun Lock
- (2) Lock Keys
- Spent Casing
- Owners Manual
Packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today’s most demanding shooters, the Ruger® LCR® is the evolution of the revolver. The Ruger® LCR® is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
The high-strength copper cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondblack finish for excellent durability. The monolithic frame, which supports the cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- LCR-X Features
- Patent pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil.
- Patented friction reducing cam is the next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Monolithic frame which supports cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Grip Peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Standard model has a Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
- LCRx™ model features an external hammer that allows it to be fired in single-action mode.
- Copper cylinder
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Catalog Number: LCRx
- Model Number: 5441
- Caliber: 38 Special + P
- Finish: Matte Black Synergistic Hard Coat
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Finish: Copper
- Barrel Length: 1.875 in
- Overall Length: 6.50 in
- Height: 4.50 in
- Weight: 13.50 oz.
- Capacity: 5
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- CA Approved: No