What’s in the Box
- Ruger PC Carbine 9mm with CNC Milled Handguard
- (1) SR-Series 17-Round Magazine
- Glock Magazine Well
- Buttpad Spacer Adjustment
- Hex Wrench
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Practical and versatile, the Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine is ideal for any shooter, from novice to experienced. Built to excel in a number of roles from plinking or competitions to home or personal defense, the PC Carbine is highly configurable and compact, making it the perfect portable companion to match with many pistols.
Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included*.
Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart. Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Stock: Black Synthetic with Aluminum Free-Float Handguard
- Capacity: 17
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Overall Length: 34.37″
- Barrel Feature: Threaded Fluted
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Length of Pull: 12.62″ – 14.12″
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Grooves: 6