What’s in the Box
- SP101 9mm Double-Action Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The newest addition to the Ruger SP101® family is chambered in 9mm Luger featuring a 2.25″ barrel and integral sights. This new configuration also boasts a cushioned, black rubber grip; patented transfer bar mechanism and a triple-locking cylinder.
- Cushioned rubber grip with black plastic insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Ships with (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 9mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
- Model Number: 5783
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Grips: Black Rubber Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Black Ramp
- Barrel Length: 2.25″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 5
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 7.20″
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Grooves: 5
- CA Approved: Yes
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes