The new Officer Style SR1911 from Ruger is made with a bead-blasted matte-stainless slide, which continues Ruger’s scheme of matte stainless and blackened steel parts that gives the pistol a two-tone appearance. The slide is topped with white-painted three-dot sights.
- Features a lightweight, anodized aluminum frame.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The black nitride coated bushing-less stainless steel bull barrel provides additional weight at the muzzle for improved recoil control, aided by a full length guide rod.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable Deluxe Checkered G-10 grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a rounded mainspring housing for comfortable carry and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Also includes: Two stainless steel magazines.